Tuesday, November 1, 2011

::31 days::the end::


It's over!  And I forgot to post yesterday [naturally].

Yesterday, I was busy making a huge handful of verse cards for my Etsy shop.  This was my first venture into the online shop world.

The bookstore at my church has started carrying my verse cards [which is a huge blessing] and we have a youth conference here next week.  Therefore, I needed to make more to stock up the supply.

The verse cards are pretty much one-of-a-kind as far as paper selection goes.  But whatever does not get put into the bookstore will get put into my Etsy shop.

They're great stocking stuffers.

My overall conclusion for the 31 Days of Challenge.

It was very, very good.  I feel a little lame-o for not finishing all 31 days.

However, I got several new products in the shop.  I did a few items off the ever living to-do list and conquered a few fears.

There are still a few things I'd like to finish up like reading a Jane Austen book [boring, sorry] and make a photo book.



Happy Tuesday.
REBECCA.

No comments: