Tuesday, November 22, 2011

::thankful list -- Kim::


There are several bloggers + shop owners that have been a blessing to me.

Kim is one of those special persons. I asked her to give me a list of 3-5 things she is thankful for. Here is her list!

1. grace - opportunities to give grace & undeserved grace received.

2. mountains - there is something special about feeling "small" on my way to work when I look at the mountains every morning. Our God is so big and sovereign, I can't fathom it most of the time (or ever!)

3. creativity - I'm so thankful I can give glory to my Jesus by using the gifts He's blessed me with.

4. my amazing husband - I'm such a lucky girl. He's patient, full of love and grace, and points me to the cross daily.

5. coffee - wouldn't get through most days without it! pass the peppermint mocha creamer, please.
**all pictures taken from Kim's blog.

Her shop is filled with adorable things.

Check out these functional + fun coffee cuffs!












Sometimes, Kim finds the time to put adorable boutique-style, one-of-a-kind headbands in her shop.  I wish this one wasn't sold out!
















I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving week!


Photobucket




No comments: