Friday, October 14, 2011

::31 days::day twelve::

 5 products.

5 days.

Day 5. [finally, whew!!]

I love, love, love the colors of this wristlet...super mucho!

It is named the Green Apple Wristlet because it boasts such bright and happy colors.



And...pockets, again!

Helloooooooooo, weekend.

Do you have any weekend plans?

Mine include, but are not limited to:

||church ministries||
||birthday party||
||church||
||chilling||
...We'll see what other grand things I can squeeze in.  :)

REBECCA.

3 comments:

Alyssa H. said...

Oooo....I L.O.V.E. those colors! I am going to a WSMTA (Washington State Music Teachers Assc) conference allll day tomorrow. It's a couple hours away but it is going to be AWESOME!

Kali said...

Once again, another great bag! I just love the wristlets!

My dad, brother and Maggie are gone hunting today so it's just my mom and I. Door-knocking, projects, relaxing, etc are on today's agenda.

Rosa B. said...

Oh, I love this one! Great colors and pattern combo! I'm *a little* behind on my blog reading, so just now came across your 31 challenges and am finding them quite interesting! ;) Keep it up - you're doing good! :)