Wednesday, October 5, 2011

::31 day challenge::day five::


I'm sure someone reading this post will roll their eyes and think Challenge? What challenge?

But for me, this month for me is about doing things that I have put off for a while or things that are actually a challenge for me to get done.  Some are hard, some are easier but all things that I'm glad are getting accomplished.

Today was one of those easy days.  :)

I've been meaning to stop by my Granny's storage unit for a while now.  It's completely out of the way but it's the only place around here that has climate-controlled storage.  Therefore, we drive out of the way for this particular storage unit.

I've been looking for a book and a map and I thought they were there.  They weren't.  I'm super disappointed that I lost these two treasures.

But, I did get rid of some of my things that have been taking up unnecessary space.  Gotta love that!

I also snagged these two framed photos for the house.

I put this one in my bedroom.  I don't think my Mom minds tooooo much.  :)  But this is one of my favorite pictures of my parents and Granny and Paw Paw.  In this picture, my Mom is younger than I am currently.  Yes!


And this picture, I put in the living room.  Aren't my grandparents just the cutest?  Seriously.  Such a vintage, classy picture.  And I miss my dear Paw Paw so much looking at this picture.

So that was my tough day five!

See ya tomorrow.


REBECCA.

No comments: