Friday, October 28, 2011

::31 days::day twenty-four::


It's been a crummy sick day for me.  Good thing I didn't have to babysit today because I spent a lot of time sleeping the crumminess off.

It'll be a good weekend, though; I am confident.

However, I did sit down at my sewing machine and attempt a prototype at a new wristlet.  I sketched it out on paper earlier this week.  Tonight, I did a test run on sample fabric.  I'm really excited about it and hope to share it with you soon >> next week.

I just want something different for the interior fabric so we'll have to wait until I can purchase what I have in mind.

That is my challenge for today.

No pic because the sample fabric is weird and busy and you probably wouldn't get a sense of the actual design through just a photo.  So until then....you'll have to wait and see.  :)

The Houston Quilt Market is this weekend.  I so wish I was going.  I found out that a blogger friend is going and when I mentioned to her on Twitter that I'm hoping to attend the Spring Quilt Market, she said she may be at that one.  My first meet-up with a blogger.  How fun!

Until tomorrow [minus the crummy sickness...]

REBECCA.

No comments: