Wednesday, October 26, 2011

::31 days::day twenty-one::



This challenge is getting loooooong.  This was supposed to be posted yesterday but I fell asleep before I made it to the computer last night.  :)

Earlier this summer, I was sewing and my Mom was reading a magazine.  She came back to my room and said so enthusiastically, "Look at this material.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Wouldn't that look great on the back porch?"


I said, "Uhhh....I have that fabric."

No kidding.  I really had it but hadn't made anything with it.  So Mom commissioned me to make her several new pillows for the back porch. 

Which I just got around to.


But they look great and I'm glad they're finally done!!!

One of my over-reaching goals for this month was to sew up a portion of my fabric stash and it is gradually happening.


I'm doing something fun with a friend tonight -- something that's on my "to-do-for-the-month-of-October" list.

HAPPY DAY.
REBECCA.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Gorgeous!!! That fabric looks so "me." So, tell you Mama I think she has great taste {wink!} She was right... it does look good and you did a great job too!

Lovin' your daily posts.... Keep it up... almost done with your goal! :-)