Wednesday, October 12, 2011

::31 days::day ten::


Tired of me yet?

HA!

5 days.

5 new products.

Day 3.

Much better success than yesterday.

I have been wanting to do a paper garland for a while and finally got around to it!  And I love it!


Music Garland check it out here!



The music is from Sonata 5 from Joseph Haydn.  I searched online a bit for the music history of this piece.  I didn't find anything juicy or interesting to share.

I really enjoyed making this paper garland and would love to do more in the future.

Peace out, Wednesday.

REBECCA.

5 comments:

tiff said...

awww--- i love this! i want some good ideas of how i can decorate my room for the winter season that are cheap and that reminds me of home. (midwest) any ideas???

<3 your blog! you are so creative!

ERICA said...

Love it! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

that turned out adorable! I love it!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

So darn cute...thanks for sharing it!!

Blessings,
Linda

Rebecca said...

Thanks, ya'll!