Tuesday, March 8, 2011

::winter bulletin boards::



I've had these bulletin boards up in my Master's Club classroom for over a month now.  I am just now getting around to posting the pictures and it is about time to take them down and start over again!

The first board has three verses and a chorus from the song All Things Bright and Beautiful.

Several years ago, I did a similar board with the tree branches and hung snowflake and bird ornaments on the branches.  I threw those branches away; they were a glittery, winter-y white.  When I went to Hobby Lobby to purchase new branches, there were no winter-y white.  I bought these but was disappointed.  They didn't bend very easily at all.  They were very hard to staple to the board.  But there they are! They have stayed put for over a month now.

The second board was fun for the girls to help put together.  I asked them to think about why they loved their family or their church.  I wrote their answer [hastily] on a heart shape then let them sign it for personalization. 




Some of their answers were great!  Other girls copied the person in front of them in line [with a bit of variation]. Here are four unique, individual responses.  Sweetness!


Have a happy night...

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the bulletin boards.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw how sweet! :)

is this Master's like the Bible club? my other sister was in it years ago when she was little if that is the same thing.

Ingrid @ thesunnyside.me said...

really beautiful idea. please share what goes up next!

tiff said...

rebecca!!!

so happy to still have one blog reader left. i got really bad over the last year not keeping it updated. thank you for still reading it. ;)

as you know im in mexico for a year. nicoles getting married. our family has started growing again. ekkkk. super happy.

how are you chica??? i have missed you and didnt even know it. started reading your blog again tonight and the bus kid story brought back so many memories from when i helped out on the bus route at mabc. and also makes me think of the families here. SO much hurt. SO much pain.

love you. wanna hear from you. drop me an email. misstiffjoy@gmail.com