Wednesday, March 30, 2011

::simple linky party::



Here I went and got my schnazzy new web home all designed up, then spring break came.  I'm working all day Tuesday through Friday.

My bank account thanks me.

My blog does not.

While at work, I read my blogs via Mobile Google Reader.  Because it's too difficult to leave comment love, I star the article and come back to it after I get home from work.

I found out about this linky party and thought it would be fun to participate in.

So, if you are visiting via Fabulous K....WELCOME to Cotton+Wood!

Happy Hump Day...


ps...OH, and for those of you who are new to this blog, or think because I don't have a regular 9-5'er that I sit around and eat bon-bons all day, think again. During the school year, I am a part-time nanny, clean two houses [just a few hours a week], and then get to do the job I love -- working to build my indie business. [your welcome for making that clarification!]

1 comment:

Paisley Card Co said...

Hi! Thanks for your sweet comment! I'll be following your blog as well! Cute pillows in the shop! :)