Thursday, February 9, 2012

::simple + useful + pretty::

When I open the top right hand drawer of my desk, I see some of my favorite things.

Really, I'm just a simple girl who loves simple, beautiful things.




three favorite writing utensils.
--sharpie extra fine point marker
--plain, old, normal, boring pencils [there's something nostalgic about them]
--treasured pen from our family's stay at the Langham

thankfulness journal

pretty stamps
[ps...I was doing a bit of research on usps.com tonight.  Did you know that if you print your postage at home, you can save a few cents?  Seriously.  As in 14-25 cents depending on the package + destination.]

bowl from Mexico holding paper on which I obsessively scribble lists 



What's the simplest thing that makes you smile?




Photobucket

No comments: