Friday, February 3, 2012

::Friend Friday::Michelle::


I'm so happy to introduce you to Michelle Hoover!  She and I have met a few times.  Our connection is that her husband and my brother are good friends.  Also, I went to college with two of her sister-in-laws!  Michelle is a beautiful girl and super-da-duper talented.  She plays the piano extremely well, sings, and does fantastic design work on the computer.  I'm very happy to have her here today!


Valentine’s Day … it’s such a cute holiday! I love how you can enjoy it with friends, family, or the one you are totally in love with! In college, we traded Valentine’s with other girlfriends that were single, (even though we were secretly wanted our OWN Valentine) we thought we would make the best of the situation. Here are some of the girls, from my freshman year, that I shared Valentine’s with …



It’s amazing how much you can change in four years! These girls made college so much fun for me that first year! I was the only one there from my church, so they became some of my greatest friends. 

When I think of the most important girls in my life, I think of my sisters. I am the oldest of five girls, and feel very matronly when I talk about them! :) Kimberly (20) is a Junior in college this year … so crazy! Natalie (18) is serving at my Dad’s church in PA. Danielle (15) and Olivia (12) are up to something, but they are too young to text and call me, so I’m not even sure! :) My sisters and I have way too much fun together! There is never a dull moment!



Last February 14th was the best Valentine’s Day of my life. I met a man name Paul Hoover in September 2010 and my life drastically changed! We dated for a short time and on February 14, 2011 he asked me to marry him! Of course, I said YES! It was my first and only Valentine’s Day with the man of my dreams, who is now my husband! :)



I met Rebecca through my husband, Paul. Rebecca’s brother, Geoff, was Paul’s best man in our wedding. Paul thinks the world of the Gaus family and talks about them often. Rebecca is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! We have only had about three real-life conversations, but I know this much: she is a talented musician, a BEAUTIFUL girl, she is always a lady and carries herself in such a respectful way, and a pretty amazing blogger! I wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day!!




Yay!  What an awesome day to get engaged!  Thanks for sharing, Michelle and thank you for your kind words.


Happy Friday, everyone!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

I know Michelle! A little, that is. I work over at HAC and am good friends with one of her friends. lol