Monday, February 13, 2012

::endless gifts 625-630::



I'm sure you haven't ever had this happen to you but it's a phenomenon in my life right now.

I have soooo very much to be thankful for but I can't put it in words.

I feel like I list the same things over + over + over again....which is a good thing.  Every day He abundantly blesses me. 

So just know that though my list is short, I have a huge, grateful heart today and always.

626.  restful sleep
627.  snow
628.  multiple games of Uno with the little girl I babysit....good times + many laughs
629.  wisdom from the Heavenly Father
630.  productive week

Happy Mondaaaaaaaaaay!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Steph Creekmur said...

A friend of mine shared this with me just the other day when I was feeling a little down! I may just have to do this as well! :)