Monday, February 27, 2012

::endless gifts 631-645::



Sooo....I finally finished updating my thankfulness journal.  It's been fun to look back on each day and jot down a few things rather than looking back on the week and recounting blessings.  So here is my list from the past week. 

631. Mom and I working together on a table for our school's fundraiser
632. Mom's example of a sweet spirit
633. recovery from sickness
634. safety for Dad as he flies thousands of miles every year
635. a fun day with Max and Rachel
636. provision
637. chatting with a lady in my church
638. adversity
639. the 90 day challenge
640. a very good chat with Dad and Mom about something coming up in the future
641. cello lessons!!
642. modern medicine
643. chats with Mom
644. protection
645. safety for our missionary friends as they travel

Happy Mooooooondaaaaaaaaaaaay!  Another new week filled with new mercies!  Hall-le-lu-jah!


 Photobucket

2 comments:

Steph Creekmur said...

Every time you post on this I think to myself, "I really need to start that!"

Happy Monday, friend! Enjoy! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

hope you have a great week!!