Friday, December 2, 2011

::Friend Friday::Maggie::







 Welcome to my newest feature....Friend Friday.

My first guest is Maggie from Maggie's Moments!


Thanks, Maggie, for taking the time to write something about Christmas and the Christmas season.


~The very name, CHRISTmas~
 
It is SO easy to lose sight of the reason we celebrate Christmas, between the gifts and food. I love that this holiday is focused around Jesus' birth, a great reason to celebrate!
 
~The Gift of Giving~
 
I LOVE picking things out for others that they would like. It truly is more fun to give than to receive!!
 
~Decorations~
 
From the Christmas tree, lights, tinsel, snow and everything in-between. The decorations are one of the things you can't go without! I love to drive around looking at all the Christmas lights on houses, something we used to do with my Grandparents when I was a little kid.
 
~Food~
 
Eggnog (Eggnog Chai Latte, more specifically), White Fudge Covered Oreos, Cranberry Sierra Mist.....I think I drink more soda during the holiday season than the whole year combined! Gotta love the Cranberry Sierra Mist!
 
~Music~
 
Music gets me in the festive mood! Favorite songs include White Christmas, Hark! The Harold Angels Sing, Angels We Have Heard on High and Joy to the World. 
 
 
 
 
 
Yum! Yum!  I love Egg Nog, too.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Thanks for featuring me :)