Thursday, December 22, 2011

::basically...::




...I'm a hack on my Mom's Mac.  Yes, my Mom is the new owner of a MacBook Pro.  She said I could use it whenever.  I said....Uh, thanks.  But, no thanks.  I do not want to become addicted to the wonderful Mac world.

However, I have not blogged this week.  Sad, sad news.  So I resorted to using the fun, fun Photobooth feature.

Not that there isn't anything to blog about.  The past week and a half has included but not been limited to:
--Christmas school play
--Christmas baking + distributing
--Christmas concert
--Christmas banquet
--Christmas shopping
--Christmas wrapping
--Christmas eating + eating + eating

But I thought I'd simply entertain you with the above picture.

Yes, I'm still a blogger.

Yes, there will be a Friend Friday post tomorrow.

Yes, I'm on Christmas break.  [well, sort of...I have to work tomorrow morning.]

Yes, I'm going to my grandparents' house.

Is there anything else you'd like to ask me?

Ask away, darlings.....


Photobucket

No comments: