Thursday, September 13, 2012

::Father, lead me::


O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me...Psalm 43:3

Long-distance relationships are hard + lonely + not for the faint-hearted like whoa! [<-----excuse the slang]

The Heavenly Father is teaching me a continuing lesson in patience [I am the ever-ready, never-patient student] and grace.

These are the times that I am reminded that I had better have a relationship with the Heavenly Father and live by the Holy Spirit's guidance or else I am and will continue to be a flop in life.  Life doesn't get easier just because all my wishes come true.

Tuesday and Wednesday have been absolutely beautiful, beautiful days.  I'm stretching out the flip-flop and sandal weather straight from Africa as long as I can.  Actually, I'm starting to dread the cooler weather, even though I've always been a big fan of the fall season.

Taking advantage of the gorgeous temps, I updated the photos in my Etsy shopRemember?!!!!  I have an Etsy shop filled with beautiful Bible verse cards to encourage you in your walk with the Lord!!!!

Here are a few of my favorites:


Check them out here >>> Yellow Hope

And the waterfall above was my music while photographing.  What is it that draws us to water?  Seriously.  It's the most calming sound.

 Photobucket

1 comment:

Alyssa H. said...

Wow Rebecca....you hit the nail on the head with the long-distance relationship thing. I feel ya! :-)