Tuesday, June 28, 2011

::purpose::

You know, there are some things in life that are just so sweet.

Take this note for example:





A little girl in my church completed a verse memorization skill and the reward was a bag sewn by me. She and her friend both went with me to the store to pick out their fabric. That was a lot of fun!

I sewed it last week on my week off work [!!] and had it to them by our next church service.

So, I think I've found something I can stick with -- bags -- of all types and sizes!  More are coming soon, I promise.

But I'm working this summer full-time then the evenings are devoted to sewing [among other things].

And I actually have a queue.  It sounds so important, I know.

But until my queue is finished, I have a bit of a delay sewing new bags for the shop.

And I have a big, big, big decision to make real soon regarding my shop.

It involves

RISK.

And I am not a good risk-taker.  But I think it's gonna happen and I'll let you in on the good news.

promise.

LATER.
REBECCA

2 comments:

content2be said...

I'm totally not a risk-taker. Prayed for you to have wisdom! Love that thank you note--especially the "beatifulest"!

Grant said...

That's really sweet and heart melting.. prayers for you and I hope everything fine.