Monday, October 29, 2012

:: ::

[my beautiful Mom on the left]


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

The fruit of the Spirit is so evident in some Christians' lives.  The Lord has used several ladies [and my Mom, of course!!!!] in my church to encourage me.  The more I allow the Holy Spirit to change me into the likeness of our beautiful Saviour, the brighter my spirit and Christian testimony will shine.



  Photobucket

3 comments:

content2be said...

Lovely picture. I never sing "Ivory Palaces" without thinking of your mom and Mrs. Varner! Godly fellowship and encouragement is such a sweet gift from the Lord.

Susan said...

Your mom looks like she has a sweet spirit about her - lovely lady! :)

Rosa B. said...

I never knew your mother that well, but Mrs. Varner was always such a special blessing to me - such a wonderful, godly woman!! Love her! Please tell her "hello" for me! :)