Monday, October 13, 2014

|| another new week ||

this was the Sunday morning day breaking

I think tomorrow we will be moving back into our house. Leon is working so hard to get all of the work done.  This morning, we had two painters, one electrician, two builders, and one general worker hustling to get the job completed.  We have increased the size of our house by 50% by adding on Liesl's room and an office for Leon.  I can't wait to share photos when it is finished.

I am excited to live under one roof again.  We are sleeping in the spare room and "living" in the lounge of our house.  There's a door that separates the lounge and the bedoom/new addition which makes this possible.

One thing I have enjoyed while sleeping in the spare room is the mornings.  I am waking early these days.  Often, I just lie in bed with the fan whirling above me and the curtains pulled back for air flow and watch the day break over the fields.  It is lovely.

Here is an encouraging thought from my O. Chambers devotional this morning.

"If you are going through a time of discouragement, there is a big personal enlargement ahead."

I hope everyone has a fantastic week.  Most certainly, we will enjoy this week.  My Mom is winging her way here for a much anticipated visit.



No comments: