Saturday, February 9, 2013

::comfy travel outfit::

travel


I'm not the expert on travel but I will say, I've learned a few things traveling overseas.

First of all, airplanes can be super cold. I remember on our way back to Chicago from London a few years ago with my parents + grandparents, it was absolutely freezing on the airplane.  As in, it was freezingI promised myself then and there I would never again travel without a jacket.  A scarf is a great addition, too.

Flats:  super comfy + easy to slip-off at security checkpoints.

Cute tote that holds my essentials which are:  chapstick, lotion, wet wipes, make-up, Nook [Bible, books, games], notebook + writing utensil, mints, candy.

Can't wait for the next time I take an airplane trip...it will be with Leon.  :)


1 comment:

Jolene said...

Definitely cold on airplanes - I think they do that to keep the air fresh since there are so many bodies cramped into one space.

I have that jacket, except in turquoise and love it!