Monday, January 27, 2014

clearing the cobwebs

Hello, everyone...

 It feels good to be back on my blog. :)

A lot has happened in the past year and I am excited to begin blogging again....this time from Zambia.

May 3rd was a most happy day!  Leon and I were married.  We went on a glorious honeymoon in the Bahamas.  Then by the end of May, we had arrived back home on the farm to begin our new life as a married couple.

My goal for this space is to share stories about what it's like for an ex-pat to live in Zambia.  My walk with the Heavenly Father is also important to me and I hope to post bits and pieces of how He's changing my life.

I also need to find a way to post pictures here.  :)

Until next time...




  Photobucket

2 comments:

Kali said...

I was just thinking about your blog the other day! Looking forward to hearing the happenings of life in Zambia!

Nina said...

Welcome back, Rebecca :) It's good to see your blog up and running again! I always enjoy your posts...