Wednesday, July 18, 2012

::a great deal for textbooks::

I have the most interesting website for college students to check out!

First of all, I have to mention that while in college, my on-campus job was to work in the bookstore.  I loved it!  One of the best times of the year was at the end of the summer when I started ordering textbooks.  I must say though, some of the sticker prices shocked me!  And when I went to school for that one-year-I-thought-I-wanted-to-be-a-nurse, the sticker prices for my books shocked me and my dad.

But I want you to check out Campus Book Rentals here



Here are a smidgen of the perks:

**save 40-90% off of bookstore prices [you can't beat that!]
**free shipping both ways [say whaaaat?!!!]
**can highlight in the textbooks [really???]
**flexible renting periods
**donatation to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

And, more perks........


So, check them out today before school starts!



 Photobucket

No comments: