Tuesday, June 19, 2012

::blooming summer::


One of the best things about summer is the flowers.

Pretty, pretty flowers are everywhere!

We have been babying this clematis for years.  It is finally starting to take off and every June blooms in all its glory.  I can't wait to see what the arch looks like in about 10 years with pink sweet pea blooming on the other side of the arch. 

I think most humans are procrastinators.  Procrastination is something I constantly battle in my life.

The past five days have been crazy-o for me because my grandma was in the hospital.  With my parents out of town, the care taking of my Granny falls on me.  My grand to-do list of things to get done while Mom and Dad are gone pretty much went out the window.  Now that Granny is back at her extended care facility, the future is bright with the possibility of finishing that ever-present list.  I just pray that I don't waste the time.....and, um, procrastinate.  :)

My work schedule is working out fantastically and the summer is still bright with opportunities.  Truly, I love every season and when we have different weather, I think, "YES, this is my favorite season."  But I must say, I think summer is the best!



 Photobucket

No comments: