Thursday, July 26, 2012

::link love::


One of the "best" things about running a household is making [all] the meals.

When my parents go on vacation, this is one thing I especially look forward to.  My parents were gone a large portion of June and I have carried on making meals for the family Monday through Wednesday each week.

I subscribe to the JDC monthly which is a sweet collection of printables.  Each month, Emily designs calendars [weekly, monthly, dinner], chore charts, notecards & labels, a printable and a project.

Trying to keep the menu ideas fresh for the family has been fantastic using Emily's dinner calendar.  As I look back over the past two months, we've only repeated a few of the meals.

I love organization and I love subscribing to JDC monthly.  Are you a subscriber there?  It's only $7.99 per month.  Check it out here >>> Jones Design Company

Happy Thursday!


  Photobucket


 ps...A little lunch at the cafe[s] above would be lovely, wouldn't it?!

No comments: