Monday, March 29, 2010

endless gifts {248-259}

holy experience


248. my Ipod
     {I love listening to sermons and music while I clean.  Here's something funny that happened on Friday:  I didn't think anyone was in the house and while listening to a sermon, the preacher climaxed with "The darker the night, the brighter the light."  And so I said "Amen!"  Right then, I turned around and saw the granddaughter of the lady I was cleaning for leaving a bedroom.  Oh well, I got a good laugh!}
249. being taught
250. good thoughts from Dad during family devos
251. my cousin and his wife calling me for my birthday--totally made my day!!
252. flowers
253. my "single" friends
254. Christ AROSE!
255. being convicted by the Holy Spirit
256. coloring pictures for me from my bus kids
257. birthdays
258.the Living Word of God
259. encouraging people

3 comments:

Camie said...

Oooh I love your your blog! It's so cute!

Blessings,

Camie

content2be said...

Looks like I wasn't the only one who wanted a blog facelift. Love the new peeps! It was kinda funny...I just found your blog last week through Annie's blog. I enjoyed reading through your posts and catching up some on your life. I tried to follow your button through to your etsy store, but it just took me to the etsy home page. Not sure what I did wrong? Anyway, take care, and thanks for stopping by! :)

My Bright Corner said...

Hi April!! The Ich Liebe Etsy button is just an advertisement for Etsy. Try clicking on the button at the top right that says "yellowHOPEcards." That should take you to my shop. :)