Monday, November 10, 2014

|| three months ||



I remember reading Nicole's blog (sorry, I can't figure out how to link to her blog on my ipad!!) about her little guy, Keegan, at three months and how he was sleeping 8-10 hours at night. I remember thinking, there is nooooo way that will happen with Liesl. Nicole is such a lucky mother.

Well, when you're in the throes of the newborn days and sleep deprivation, it seems like your baby will never sleep longer than a few hours. But it really does begin to happen at one point! 

Last night, we put Liesl down at 7pm and she woke up at 6:30 this morning! 


She is our little munchkin and we are just in love with her.

It is very hot here. So sometimes, Liesl gets two baths a day. With no air-conditioning in our house and temps in the high 90's, it gets a little toasty. I love the hot weather and rarely complain about the heat.....just wish we had a pool. :) Our main pool has leaks which need to be fixed. My nieces have a big blow-up pool but it's in the shade. If I swim, I want to be in the sunshine!!

Enough rambling for now. We are all well here.

Hugs and kisses to our friends and family in the States. 


No comments: