Friday, September 19, 2014

|| day late and a few dollars short ||

....but here's a few photos of Liesl's one month birthday.


In the barrels that arrived [TWO DAYS before her birth, hallellujah], were lots of cute presents from my family for Liesl.  My aunts sent this adorable monthly tag set.  I probably wouldn't have been super motivated to take monthly pictures on the exact day.  But with this motivation, who can resist?


Milk bubbles are my favorite.  And, boy, does this girl ever have a busy mouth.....lots of personality right there.

Oh and the cute stuffed elephant is from LIesl's Omie.  :)  Another keeper I know we'll treasure.


These past few days have been a little rough.  Liesl received a few of her immunizations.  I thought all the yuckies would be finished after one day.  Well, I don't think so.  After a [calm but inner-pacnicked] phone call to my Mom and lots of reassurances from her, Liesl gave me one of her smiles and fought like the dickens as I wrapped her up for the night.  Just what I needed to remind me that my little girl is O--KAY.  





3 comments:

Kami Gimenez said...

She's so precious! And I love her name!

Sarah Covey said...

Congratulations Becca, she's a cutie!
~Sarah

Billie Sloan said...

She is just perfect! What a sweetie and precious gift from above!!!