Tuesday, January 17, 2012

::small talk::










Oh.  I haven't much to say.

But these things have occupied my mind lately.

1. amazing sermons at church on Sunday. potential to be life-changing if I keep them in the forefront of my heart.
2.  cello lesson on Tuesday night.  ah.  so much to learn.  so little time.
3.  moroccan mint tea [hot].  with honey.  thankyouverymuch
4.  bran cereal with honey and strawberries for breakfast.
5.  friends.  friends.  and friends.  grateful.
6.  another dress for a baby girl.  can't wait to meet that sweetie.
7.  praying.  praying.  praying.  It's amazing + humbling how the Holy Spirit speaks to a Christian through His Word when we are willing to listen + change.
 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons, Psalm 16:7 << reins gives the idea of submission.  I can only expect God to guide me when I am submissive to His will.  sweet peace.  :)
8.  working on a new product. working.  working.
9.  snooooooooooow in January.  unreal.
10.  50 degree temps in January.  unreal.


Photobucket

No comments: