Thursday, September 22, 2011

::31 Days::



Some who read my blog may have a read a little diatribe I wrote on Facebook about challenging myself.  Sometimes, I feel like I'm stuck in a rut!  Even though I stay very busy, it's easy to "protect" myself from challenging situations or doing things that push my limits.

I remember several "big" bloggers doing a 31 Days series last year.  On Twitter this week, one of those bloggers mentioned the 31 Days series.  I thought I'd pop over to her blog and check it out.  Once I read her post, it got me thinking.  I had just determined that I needed to challenge myself in some way.  Here's my chance!

But first, I needed a plan.  My initial idea didn't work out but my mind started spinning with all sorts of goals I'd like to see accomplished:  goals for my shop, new products for my shop, projects I've started and not finished, organizing different spaces, and a few things off my bucket list. 

I came up forty-two different items on my list and I'd love to add a few more before October 1st just to give myself some wiggle room and variety.  Now, the goal is not to accomplish all forty-two ideas but I wanted an assortment of ideas because I know this will be tough. But that's part of the challenge!

Actually, I'll probably start real soon on some of the projects because they will take me a while to finish! 

I can't wait to challenge myself and see how I do!

Have you been challenging yourself lately with any new projects?  I'd love to hear!

HAPPY FRIIIIIIIIIIIII-DAY!!
REBECCA.


No comments: