Sunday, July 25, 2010

endless gifts {310-321}

holy experience


310. a reminder of Heaven and all of the loved ones we will see again
311. music
312. "old" friends
313. Sunday morning
314. funny Jade and an empty pack of Mentos
315. TEACHING by the Holy Spirit {have you ever thought how often the Holy Spirit teaches us through His Word...how much more patient I need to be when teaching children}
316. laughter
317. hot, hot, hot weather
318. watering and pruning flowers and seeing a correlation between the physical world and my spiritual life
319. a fantastic sermon in the evening church service
320. singing
321. down-pouring sheets of summer rain


Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

Elissa L. Berg said...

Just thought I'd stop by and say I read your blog! :-) You are so cute and I enjoy reading it. I am a Baptist Christian gal too! :-)

My Bright Corner said...

Well, thank you, Elissa! Welcome to my blog!!

Sharon said...

I love your "blessings" posts. They are a reminder to look for God's grace all around us.

My Bright Corner said...

Thanks, Sharon! I hope you're having a fantastic summer!

Jessica said...

I, too, love the "blessings" posts, but I have to disagree with the "hot, hot, hot weather", sorry. :(

My Bright Corner said...

That's ok, Jessica. :) I love the hot summer because it allows me to enjoy the cooler fall more thoroughly - haha!! :)