Monday, June 21, 2010

endless gifts {296-309}

holy experience


296. reminiscing
297. readily given forgiveness
298. a really great Italian beef sandwich when I'm really hungry {I mean really hungry}
299. once again, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE people that I work for--truly a BLESSING from the Lord
300. a new afternoon nanny job
301. people who believe in me enough to recommend me
302. straight rows of a newly planted garden
303. old friends
304. friends leaving for the mission field {they will be missed}
305. provision every.SINGLE.week--thank you, Lord!!
306. a really bad Sunday in Jr. Church--reminds me that it's not ME who needs to do the work but the Holy Spirit
307. {repeat...but....once again} incredibly convicting sermons in church
308. a put-together house {after months of remodeling, this is definitely a blessing}
309. five chapters a day

2 comments:

Playing Sublimely said...

Your words are always so sweet...love hearing from you!
Love,
Amy

Callie Nicole said...

Hi there! Good list - I definitely agree with 307 - good convicting sermons are a blessing, because they allow you to grow in the Lord. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I look forward to reading more of yours! :-)