Thursday, April 22, 2010

I love flowers!


My new favorite magazine is Country Living.  Does anyone else read it? 

I love it!!  It is not patchwork-quilt-type country, at all.  It pretty much is the style that I love. 

Here are two of my favorite pictures from the April edition. 

Raise your hand if you've been to Target and seen the Liberty of London line. 

Oh.
my.
word.

LOVE!

Some of the items in the pictures above are from that line.
{Click on the pictures to enlarge.}

And the Liberty of London store is right around the corner from the hotel we're staying at this summer.
We'll only be there for one night but I smell a detour!

I had to get a post up but I have a more promising one for tomorrow.

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I had heard about that collection! It is SO cute! I really need to get over to Target and check it out. Someone was saying that it was spread throughout the store in several different departments... Hmmm, I could really get into trouble! :)

My Bright Corner said...

They have no more than 10 patterns and then items in just about every department -- from scarves, hats, and bags up front to gardening tools and watering cans in the back. Amazing!