Thursday, October 27, 2011

::31 days::day twenty-three::


Oh yah. Lame-o blogger today, yo!

First of all, this post is supposed to say that I made a recipe off my Pinterest board.  However, when the recipe was thiseasy then, why bother pinning?

And second mishap for this post is that there are no pictures.  So you'll have to believe me.  Not sure if many of you do but it's true.

I
made
caramel
apples
drizzled
in
dreamy
chocolate
for
the
first
time
EVER
in
my
short
life.

And for a girl who is generally unimpressed with food, I ate mine with gusto and such a relish for caramel apples, I thought to myself, "You'd better not make another one or you will be sick."

Begone cheapy "Affy Tapples" from the store.  Buh-bye.  Heretofore and forevermore, I will take thirty minutes to melt the caramels and chocolate, dip and drizzle, set and refrigerate for a bunch of that goodness any time.

FRIIIIIIIIII-DAY, you're here!

REBECCA.

No comments: