Here's our little Christmas sugar! Cute dress compliments of Omie and Opa. :) Goodness, this child brings us so much J-O-Y.
Once again, the husband scored on his Christmas gift for me. It can't get any better than that, I'm sure. And he liked my gift to him...double score.
We have had a lovely Christmas season. It's been just the right touch of busy and laid back. I fully expect New Year's Day to be very relaxed. New Year's Eve, we will party with a fun group of friends.
I have been missing a "home" Christmas this year. I'm definitely setting my hopes on going back to the States for Christmas in a few years. We've got a lot planned in 2015 so it won't be Christmas 2015 but maybe the next year???!!! That would be great.
Upcoming for 2015:
- a wedding to attend via NYC!!!!! (first time for me, second time for Leon)
- visiting with my parents
- seeing my Oma!!!
- a trip to Indiana and the West at the end of June and the month of July
- our little girl reaching important milestones (walking and talking...can't wait)
- milk production coming UP (praying for that!)
- beginning a MINI school in our compound for the children
- I have a secret little endeavour I'd like to embark on in the coming months
Hope you all are having a lovely Christmas season, too.
As they say here.....Compliments of the season to you. :)